We Chat With @ughankk About Leaked Nudes, Loving Yourself, and The law
Hank. Gay. He/Him.
”I’m out to friends but not all family; I workout and study a lot; I’m passionate about my degree, friends and my family...”
And, remember to check out the gallery at the end of the interview. Click on any image to enlarge and comment.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What have you been up to recently?
I’m now focusing on finishing my business degree, and having a healthier lifestyle.
2. What are some of your favorite things in media right now?
Ummm... all the new music being released lately. I am all about Ariana and new Lady Gaga and Rihanna soon.
3. Do you date? Are you on apps? What do you think of the current way people date?
I am on Tinder, I think dating now is hookup-based—which is fine, I do it either way.
4. What is your favorite thing, place, or person you go to for inspiration?
I honestly feel like my biggest inspiration is myself, it’s good to be confident with how you are. Even if time gets rough it’s me that gets me through them.
5. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would it be?
I would tell them to focus more on class and keep pushing. Lows are temporary.
Looking good overlooking a village.
6. What would the title of a reality show about your life be, and what would your Real Housewives-esque tagline be?
I think my reality show would have been me studying in Europe, and coming back adjusting to living in Americaa—while also traveling and partying and gathering life experiences.
7. You said you're excited about business school. Do you have any big project or plans you already have in mind down the pipeline?
I’m hoping to graduate business school and get into a really good law school in the northeast US.
8. What’s the most exciting thing you’ve done this last year?
I just came back from studying in Europe. I traveled a ton and met so many new people from all cultures.
9. Tell us about a time you had your heart broken.
It was actually over the summer. I had two boyfriends back to back and it was just a recipe for disaster.
10. Why do you think about leaked or old nudes—especially in a queer context—is it just part of being gay in the 21st century?
Leaked or old nudes aren’t mean to be a thing, a persons body is their own and if they don’t want to share it people should respect it. 21st-century gays have no respect lately.
11. What type of law are you planning to go into?
I’m looking at real estate law. Not entirely sure yet.
12. If you could change one thing about society right now what would it be?
The internal homophobia that exists in some gay men who are just held back by societal standards.
13. What are those societal standards that hold some guys back?
Just the way people view gay men nowadays, the way families still view it.
14. What's something people assume about you when they see you that's completely wrong?
They think I’m just a pretty face but there’s a lot of personality behind me.
15. You have a great look about you. Are you blessed with great genes or is there a method to it?
Haha... I have good genes. And, hygiene is key.
16. What's your grooming/pampering/skin routine?
Bathes every day, Azteca clay masks once or twice a week.